Monday, August 25, 2008

OH RATS!


Michael, Chase, and Cameron have a pet snake named Paco. He's a rat snake.
We love him enough to feed him large rats. I didn't expect what happened this week.
I usually buy 4 rats at a time. The boys feed him 2 on monday and then a couple more a few days later since we starved him.
Cameron decided to take charge of the 2 remainding rats without my knowledge. When Mike came home she whispered into his ear " i'm taking a bath with the mice" and ran back into the tub. She has been talking about mice and their fantasy lives for a month now. When i returned to the bath to get her out i discovered 2 large rats with shampoo all over them and the conditioner lined up for the next procedure. I was so stunned that i just stood there staring as she was laughing and they were climbing all over her trying to get away. She was so lucky they didn't bite her. it was disgustingly hilarious.

3 comments:

Mother 25 - 8 said...

Tracy, that post was SOO FUNNY!!! What made it even funnier was you GOT PICTURES OF IT!! You're my kind of woman!! Your daughter is hilarious! Loved her hair cut. Angela does that all the time! But for some reason, I don't care ~ probably cuz she doesn't have much hair anyways. I can always tell she cut it when I can't find her for awhile and I see globs of hair randomly on the floor.

Ella said...

I love that story! I had pet rats when I was little. To this day I still feel sad when I think about giving them baths. They would get so scared they would poo themselves. That picture is priceless!

Leslie and Jaron said...

That is so funny! At least they weren't Frozen rats! I was a bit worried when I saw the picture! that's great!