Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring 2011

Happy Easter


Cameron and Jordan look beautiful in their new dresses. I am excited to see if Jordan will be a little mini Cameron.
This is the FIRST family photo with Jordan in it. Yes it took us 6 months to do it but who is counting? :) Chase had his first experience with allergies this week. With his allergies acting up he looked bleak all weekend. I am glad we got him to the doctors on monday morning to get him on allergy meds. I love him so much and want him to feel better.






3 comments:

Diane said...

I'm so glad you updated your blog! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you! Jordan is beautiful, and I can't believe how grown up your other kids are!!! So good to hear from you again! We miss you guys!

Rachel Tolman Terry said...

A baby! How exciting! Congragulations! She is beautiful, just like your other kids. What a winning genetic mix you two have.

DotteeO said...

I love seeing the updated pics of your family!! Everyone looks AWESOME!!