Thursday, February 25, 2010

Spring 2010

We had a party at our house for our friends who went to the Washington DC temple to be sealed together. It was so much fun cooking thai food for lots of people.

My infertility doctor told me that he didn't know why I couldn't get pregnant and i would need to try invetro if i wanted to have any more kids. So I broke down and cried for a few days and gave away my baby clothes and maternity clothes and was at peace with my life. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband and 3 beautiful children.

I was called to be the Relief Society President and laughed because thought it was a joke. it was an amazing and nerve wrecking experience starting to be the Relief Society President when i have attended Relief Society about 5 times in the past 7 years.

In March I tore my ACL and needed to have acl reconstructive surgery and minscuis repair. I went into pre op and they told me that I was pregnant. I didn't believe it because I was waiting for 6 years and now i was pregnant?? It was true and i had an ultrasound and i was 19 weeks along. I thought i was gaining a few pounds because i injured my knee and was not running. At the ultrasound they told us we were going to have a little girl. That was the most wonderful and amazing day i have had in a long long time. We are so excited to have our 4th baby!!!!! Her due date was october 29th. Now i needed to get new baby clothes and maternity clothes. fun fun fun! My surgery was postponed until after i had our baby girl.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Tracy! That is such an awesome story! I can totally see you as the Relief Society President. Glad to see some updates on your blog. I love hearing about your family and seeing all the pictures! Your family is the cutest!