Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fall 2010











Cameron turned 7 on September 9th. She is growing up so quickly. She played very well on her soccer team
this season with the naval academy team "bumblebees". She is such a great helper and has so much love to share with everyone. My Dad and Carol came to visit for a week. it was so much fun. We toured annapolis and ventured out to find a light house that we couldn't get into but had fun along the way. I love it when my dad visits!

October 11th at 2:30am my water broke and went into labor. We had to drive to Bethesda (national naval medical center/president's hospital). I delivered Jordan at 3:40 in the triage room waiting to be processed. She is healthy and perfect. She is so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!

We had the most relaxing next few months just enjoying Jordan and not going anywhere. I was in heaven =)
The kids fight over who can hold her and who can kiss her and who can look at her. Jordan is SO loved! She has so much hair we can put it in pony tails! She had to go to the hospital to lay under the billi lights for a few days but that was it.

She was blessed on

No comments: